- Clinical value – DDR presents a 17" x 17" view of quantifiable findings not detected with standard X-ray or pulmonary function tests. Digital enhancements improve the sensitivity and specificity of diagnoses.
- Low cost – DDR may reduce the need for advanced imaging like CT and MRI.
- Patient-centric – DDR uses low radiation, does not require contrast, and can be performed in multiple positions (e.g., standing or in bed).
- Efficient – Full exams are performed in minutes and are loaded with information.
- Effective – Visualize and quantify movement, interaction, dynamic density, change over time, and pathophysiology. Supports Quadruple Aim goals